Our Bury Floating Support (BFS) service is looking for volunteers in Bury and surrounding areas. Can you spare a few hours a week to help make a real difference to people’s lives?
BFS is a free support and information service for people in Bury who need help to maintain or find a tenancy, to offer advice on any tenancy-related issues, to help those experiencing homelessness and more.
What Can Volunteers Expect?
- Inductions and learning opportunities to help develop and grow in your role
- An extensive wellbeing programme
- Be part of a values-led culture
- Opportunity to gain experience and learn new skills
- Improvement to employability
- Satisfaction in making a difference by helping and empower others
- Connections within the local community
- Regular supervision and continual support
- On-going internal and external training
- Paid travel expenses.
If you’d like to learn more, or discuss this in more detail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 12th July 2021