Floating Support

Our Floating Support Services provides free assistance to those at risk of losing their home, or who need help with maintaining tenancy.

We can advise and support with any accommodation relates issues that you may be experiencing.

Our services support people at risk of losing their home in the areas of Bury and Lancaster.

To be eligible for floating support with your accommodation, you must:

Have a housing related issue

Be over the age of 18

Have a temporary or permanent accommodation

Need support to source suitable accommodation

We can help with

  • Staying in your own home
  • Finding a new home
  • Setting up a new accommodation
  • Signposting for legal advice with regards to tenancy/landlord
  • Basic money management
  • Addressing arrears and debts
  • Getting involved in the community
  • Support and signposting to access services to help improve your health and wellbeing
  • Advice for accessing education, training, or employment
  • Develop the skills and confidence to live independently
  • Source furniture and work with rough sleepers

How to access

In Lancaster

In Bury

You will work with your Floating Support advisor to identify what support option is best for you.

If a Support Plan is required, you and your Floating Support advisor will work together to create this. It involves looking at your needs and jointly agreeing goals for you to work towards. The plan will provide a guide and give you a clearer understanding of the actions that need to be undertaken.

Your Floating Support advisor may also refer you to other service providers to ensure you get the help you need.

Proud to be working with

Click here to tell us about your experience. We'd love to hear your feedback!

Get In Touch

Translate »